All requests for Georgia Tech Archives materials are made through our online request system, Aeon, which replaces all paper registration and request forms.
With the online request system you can:
- Submit requests automatically via links in our finding aids or the Library's online catalog
- Submit requests in advance of a visit to the Archives
- Submit orders for reproductions including digital scans
- Track the status of each request
- Access detailed information about past requests
The Georgia Tech Archives materials are offsite and must be requested at least 24 hours in advance. Materials are pulled Monday-Friday only (requests made after
3:00pm on Friday will be available on Monday).
You must have ID to enter the Georgia Tech Library and to use some archival materials.
Please review our reproduction policies and fees prior to submitting an order for reproductions.
For assistance, please contact us at email@example.com or 404-894-4586